New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are a few of us getting together next saturday? I remember Jim and shawn talking about this, just wanna know who is going, where are we meeting etc

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, guess we have to ask shawn then, try to keep this at the top so he can see it tomorrow.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I thought you guys were meeting at Whittingham. Then heading to Layfayette for some swamp rats for Jim.

·
11,226 Posts
When - November 12th

Where - Whittingham WMA I will post directions to the parking lot after I get the correct road names

Time - we will be meeting between 6:45am - 7:00am to line up in a spot. Then wait till the 8:00am Start

Who can come - Anyone who can make it.

This will be a good time to meet other members and also just a good time to get out and have a good time among friends.

Reply if you think you can make it. Maybe we can meet at a dinner for a NJH Breakfast Then we can walk all the greasy food off while looking for some Ringnecks.!
This is the plan from the original post!

·
11,226 Posts
Ian, You can get there pretty easy from 206 or even 80! It's pretty easy to find! There are a ton of friggen parking lots though so I'm not sure where we are going to meet! I think we are going to grab a bite before we go at a diner...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts