New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
i know what you are doin wrong...your are copying the url from the address bar...look for the word "image url" or "image link" then try to post it...

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks kris...anyway, I went out saturday with my father to a place called Wild Wings Preserve. It was hard with the broken wrist, but I managed. All together we got 4 roosters, 3 hens, 1 white hen, nd 4 chukars. If it werent for the fact that I blew one of the wings off, I would have gotten the white pheasant mounted. Next time.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Dont bother Mack, Ian is thicker than a cinder block.:p:D

Just kidding bud!:) You know I love ya.....(that should start the downward spiral of this post);)

Great pic.....Good to see you are still getting out!How'd the wrist hold up to the shooting?

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The wrist is HURTING!!!, but I am dealing with it, I have til monday to let it heal, then I start hurting it again!!! Yes that is my father.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Let me guess, when you were at the doctor you asked;

Ian; "Can I shoot a gun like this?"

Ians Doctor: "No, it will slow the healing and may do permanent damage to the wrist. Wait till its healed fully!"

Ian: "Well, Im going anyway."

Ians Doctor: "Fine, what would I know, Im JUST A DOCTOR!"
:D

Heal up bud!:)

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks Mack, he has white hens, and red and black roosters. they look AWESOME, next time I go we are gonna pay the extra to have them released the day before [up]

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
That is a good day in my book.

You, your dad and plenty of Birds[up][up]

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Congrats on a great day. Good looking birds too.

Where is the preserve located?

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its in Kempton, PA...It was really cheap as well $80 per person, $50 for guide and dog, 8 pheasants each and unlimited chukars

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
I checked on line for Wild Wings Preserve and come up with one in Illinois.

Is there a web site?

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tjc, I will check for you. I got your email but cant get back to you until later this afternoon

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
hey Ian could you email me the info as well. By the way its nice to see you got out with your dad. looks like you had fun

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
That is a place I am looking to going with my pup next year.

Ian, sounds like a great day. Was this trip instead of your boar trip for your birthday?

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes Mike, it was. We are gonna do the boar hunt next year. I am really hurting from all the shooting, but I wanna go back there in December.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts