1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[wallmad]

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
This video will show you what PETA is really about.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
What an effin scumbag that guy is. I wonder if his shoes or belt were made of leather or his jacket made of wool.

I woulod think this ad would make every woman want to go out and have a 20 oz. rib eye.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the scary thought is this, if peta realized how much animals are involved. the would be running araound nude. personally i don't want to see any of them naked*shivers*.

And I loved the penn and teller video,I never laughed so hard in my life

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
How can they picket these shelters with this crap when it is a clear fact they themselves have a 70 percent kill ratio of the animals that they take into their shelter. They only operate one shelter,
And kill more than half of what they take in.

Maybe they should spend so of their dough and create large rescues like Dog Town etc.

·
Registered
16,173 Posts
Isn't the gas they use to get to and from their protests made of fermented animals from long ago? There probably all democrats to boot, or should I say Bare foot.[hihi]

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Fox should have centered on the real issue regarding PETA.
Ant
-----------------------------------------
PETA Killed 95 Percent of Adoptable Pets in its Care During 2008

Hypocritical Animal Rights Group’s 2008 Disclosures Bring Pet Death
Toll To 21,339

WASHINGTON DC – Today the nonprofit Center for Consumer Freedom (CCF) published documents online showing that People for the Ethical Treatment
of Animals (PETA) killed 95 percent of the adoptable pets in its care during 2008. Despite years of public outrage over its euthanasia program, the animal rights group kills an average of 5.8 pets every day at its Norfolk, VA headquarters.

According to public records from the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, PETA killed 2,124 pets last year and placed only
seven in adoptive homes.

Since 1998, a total of 21,339 dogs and cats have died at the hands of PETA workers.

Despite having a $32 million budget, PETA does not operate an adoption shelter. PETA employees make no discernible effort to find homes for the
thousands of pets they kill every year. Last year, the Center for Consumer Freedom petitioned Virginia’s State Veterinarian to reclassify PETA as a slaughterhouse.

CCF Research Director David Martosko said: “PETA hasn’t slowed down its hypocritical killing machine one bit, but it keeps browbeating the rest of society with a phony ‘animal rights’ message. What about the rights of the thousands of dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens that die in PETA’s headquarters building?”

Martosko added: “Since killing pets is A-OK with PETA, why should anyone listen to their demands about eating meat, using lab rats for
medical research, or taking children to the circus?”

CCF obtained PETA’s “Animal Record” filings since 1998 from the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Members of the public can see these documents at PetaKillsAnimals.com.

(Skeptical? Click here to see the documents.http://www.petakillsanimals.com/PetaKillsAnimals.pdf)

In addition to exposing PETA’s hypocritical record of killing defenseless animals, the Center for Consumer Freedom has publicized the animal rights group’s ties to violent activists, and shed light on its aggressive message-marketing to children.

The Center for Consumer Freedom is a nonprofit coalition supported by restaurants, food companies, and consumers, working together to promote
personal responsibility and protect consumer choices.

For media comment, contact our media department at 202-463-7112 ext. 115

·
Registered
12,826 Posts
yup and 2 got caught a couple yrs ago euthanizing dogs right after they picked them up and tossed the dogs bodies into a piggly wiggly dumpster and they got off with a slap on the wrist

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
All I can say is Puck Peta. Love the hockey organization of america. Hows that for deception Peta. Peta is so full of dung.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
I would think this ad would make every woman want to go out and have a 20 oz. rib eye
Oh yeah, this whale too [hihi]

That add is just soooo seriously offensive to women . . . PERIOD !!!

Thanks Ant for the other info too [up]

·
Registered
507 Posts
I love how this guy is promoting vegetarianism, but he looks so pale and unhealthy (kinda like a vampire or something). I'd rather have a few extra pounds than give up venison! yum yum You can be a fat vegetarian also if you eat twinkies all day! What a load of crock.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
(kinda like a vampire or something
"I vaant you all to eat vegetarian! It is vmuch vmuch healthier! AHHH AHH AHHHHH!!!"

"Count vith me all the ribs that are showing on my malnourished body"

1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10! 11! 12!

12 sets of ribs...AHH AHH AAHHHH!!!

I thought the same thing when I watched it. He looks like he's struggling just to stay alive the entire time. AAHHHH SUNLIGHT!!!![rofl]

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
OK...now go find one of the other threads with the pics of the BEAR group members and Stuie.

Now tell me AGAIN, how does being a vegan keep you thin???? [rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
the only true healthy solution to obesity is self control when it comes to food. This includes portion control and eating a healthy balanced diet consisting of foods such as whole grains, lean meats(which are a vital source of protein and minerals), fruit, vegetables, and good fats that you get from things like olive oil and nuts. Going vegan is in no way better than a healthy blanced diet described above. If not done right(monitoring your intake of necessary minerals and protein) veganism can be down right unhealthy[down]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts