New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just got back from buying all the permits for myself n Sonia...time to go get a loan......unbelievable what is cost me......but the good newest is I got a bear permit for the zone I needed..good luck to all...

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
No kidding, I'm just thankful we can hunt straight from September through January, but still costing us a small fortune. But, assuming we can feed the two of us for the year... it's still less than buying meat at the grocery store. And much better for us.

·
Registered
14,076 Posts
Bow hunting is a great value and you can load up. Once you add the guns yada yada yada ouch[hihi] Its a great hobby, cheaper than golf and numerous others[up] Just think about all the deer being stocked in a zone near you[hihi][hihi]

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hunt club dues $850, Non resident bow $135, permit bow $58, six day firearm non resident $135, Elys deer processing $90 - $140 per deer. While this adds up to some very expensive steaks, I'm not thinking about the money while I'm in my stand drawing back on a deer. And even though my resident Pa tag is cheap, gas, tolls beer and food for a three hour two day trip is $150 - $200 easily, and I don't bowhunt pennsy because if I bag a buck then I can't rifle hunt and I enjoy getting away for that. So yeah its expensive but you can take plenty of deer if you want and what a blast doing it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.