New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hunting right now, but there wasn't a truck parked anywhere on the ride here in zone 8. Where is everyone? Good luck to those that are hunting!

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
I'll be out in Zone 8 on Friday with my son.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Ill be out tomorrow till 10 in zone 34 and then again till 9 in zone 34. Got a meeting at work on friday.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Not everywhere, please read the compendium, much of the state has only a day or two at best. If you don't like it, then don't hunt it and quit bitching, JMO.
Ive got 3 days! Whooo :)

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
I'm hunting right now, but there wasn't a truck parked anywhere on the ride here in zone 8. Where is everyone? Good luck to those that are hunting!
Been driving around running errands, doctors appointments, etc all day and have seen a TON of trucks and hunters out in zone 27 & 35. Already heard more shots than I did the entire 6-day firearm season.

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
They are making memories...

& let's hope they remember the memory of the jersey whitetail.
yeah, cause dives are wiping out our herd! Oh, wait there's more deer now than 30 or even 20 years ago. What was I ranting about again?

·
Registered
727 Posts
I was out in zone 21 where we still only have the traditional doe day. All was quite, seen zero deer and no shooting.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts