New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hit up pequest and musky tca today, caught a few at each spot, i caught this 18 inch brookie on my first cast at the pequest tca. sorry about the bad pic, it was a cell phone picture

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
nice brookie! [up] my buddy caught a real nice one at pt mountain last week. i hit up pt mountain last friday in the pouring rain, had a few misses but didnt land anything

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[up][up]

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
That is a beautiful brook trout, Congrats [up]

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
thought season is closed til saturday
Trout conservation areas never close to fishing. However, I think they are catch and release in the month before the season

·
Registered
4,236 Posts

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Not bad for a cell phone pic.[up]

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
I gave my blood for the Pequest tca. [hihi][hihi]

Back in the 80s, when they were considering making a stretch of the Pequest a tca, we did a summer long creel census on the Musky and the Pequest to compare the late summer fisheries of each. I was sitting in a F&W truck at the Pequest lot when a whacked out druggy reached in through the truck window and stabbed me with his fishing knife.

The state police picked him up a mile down the road buying tomatoes at a vegetable stand. [ko][ko]

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
I was sitting in a F&W truck at the Pequest lot when a whacked out druggy reached in through the truck window and stabbed me with his fishing knife.
WTF... In the pequest parking lot?? you should have ran the freak over..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts