New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
All clubs have opening, there is not limit, but most of them dont have property, they are places to fish, for shoots, and target shooting. Where do you live and hunt?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live west deptford area. and usally hunt south and
lower middle area new jersey. In penna I like centre
county area, this year Iam going to potter for a try.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I hunt mainly Northampton, but also roam up to monroe on occasion. I hunt northern Jersey, this is my first year for jersey. A couple other people on here hunt Pa as well, and some want to hunt Pa this year. As far as the clubs that I know of, they dont have land. sorry I cant help you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Bald Hunter - I live in S.Jersey as well. I have a cabin in Potter County and do most of my hunting there. In Potter there is so much public land that you probably don't need to join a club. I would suggest hunting north of Rt. 6 because there is a nice mix of woods and farm land. My cabin borders 300,000 acres of state land. If you need more details as to where to hunt let me know.

·
Registered
12,261 Posts
my father in law has a house in Potter Co but I really haven't had the chance to get up there and check it out yet.maybee next year...

·
Premium Member
3,808 Posts
any of you jersey guys want to swap hunts?

I have hunted Pa my whole life... Almost all clearfield county...I have a place there that can hold 10 -12 guys comfortably

looking for some bowhunting and muzzleloader opportunities in exchange for our rifle bear and deer season...

I

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Drag, I'm about 10 miles away from Hickory run! Just off Rt534, I'll be up there 11/28/2005 God Willing! Great Bear up there too! Good luck

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you have a camp or do you hotel it? Was looking
at that area. Because big area and a nice drive. Have
the chance to go to potter but your talking 5 1/2 or
6 hour drive.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
No, actually, I'm hunting a water hole ravine type property. I think it belongs to pennsy pipe line or something like that. I've been hunting this place for years. Its been productive for us.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts