New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to shooting show at the Penn Dutch Sportsmen's Club in New Holland PA yesterday.It was really awesome! There are tons of ranges there and at each range they had a rep from all the different gun manufacturers with guns there that you could shoot.They also had the Benneli Team there to do a skeet shooting show just like they do on TV!I did not to get to see any of the good shooting shows because i was working the crossbow booth for Parker all day.My booth was crazy all day it seemed like every person that came there wanted to try out a crossbow for the first time because they just past the law state wide there too.I did not get to walk around at all after the show started but it did not matter to me because i just had so much fun meeting and teach people how to shoot a crossbow and using them with proper safety.Penn Dutch told me they have a another event coming up this summer that is a open house for new members and they will have 3d shoots and lots of prizes.Once i find out more details i will let every one know when it is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.