New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be hosting our 5th Annual charity Luau on the beach in Sea Bright, NJ. This year we are helping out the Ronald McDonald House of Long Branch, NJ.
This has been a great event in the past which grows each year. We have polynesian dancers, cigar roller, fire pit, great food and drinks as well as a large gift auction.

If any of you guys are interested in attending I can reserve a table for NJH. We are also looking for sponsors in our ad book or donations for the gift auction.

The bad news is it is September 12, 2009 6P-11P! Opening day of bow season, I will be in the woods in the morning and setting up right after.

Hope to see some of you guys/gals there!

Pm me for more details.

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
bad day Matt,call me though

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Over 150 baskets for the gift auction, Our wives are really putting together a great auction. Soem of the prizes are a cooler of booze, 50" plasma TV, Laptop, grill, bikes, one week trip to timeshare, many, many other great prizes. The weather looks like it may turn out to be a great night on the beach.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
would have went Matt but I need to hunt
Lol...Me too!!! I plan on having a doe down by 7am and loading trailers to get this stuff out of my house and down there at 11. You should come, expecting over 400 people, a lot of Locals are coming!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.