New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was just checking remingtonman1108's post requesting payment for the NJH hats you have ordered. Give or take one it looks like he us awaiting payment from 18 members who posted orders. He also has to lay out a bunch of cash in order to pick the hats up for the rest of us who have already paid. It does not seem fair that those who said they wanted one or two hats and now dragging their feet in making payment. You can send in a check or pay from a credit card so please, get the payment in. I think that remingtonman1108 is waiting for all the ordered hats to be paid for before he actually picks up the hats and begins getting them out. I don't know about everyone else but I think he has done a great job stepping up to the plate and getting these hats ordered. How about us doing a great job and getting them paid for so we might get them sooner rather than later.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Thanks alot Greg![up]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.