New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that the crossbow our legal if you guys get a chance you should check out are new line of crossbows and accessories.You can even do a dealer search on their to find your local dealer near you.If any one has an question about crossbows or crossbow safety do not hesitate to email me or pm me. [email protected]

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Everyone I know who has a Parker xbow is happy with it. Alot of PA guys have had them for a while.
I like my Excalibur but the Parkers seem to be lighter and more compact, and offer some nicely priced packages.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
FOR you guys thinking of geting a parker it is a good choice just a heads up i would lean towrds the hurricain it is the same as the cyclone but about 50.00 cheaper less vibation and noise just dont have the adjustable stock. And the tornado is also a great buy cheaper yet just a little less speed

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Tornado is are #1 seller.I was just in Sportsmen Center today and they said they can not even keep them on the shelves they sell so fast.They said they sold 4 Tornadoes just today!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.