New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whowill be out hunting PA for the opener and where will you be hunting? I will be in WMA 5c either in Portland or Williams Township. I am gonna try to meet up with Nightstalker911 one day to hunt with him in 3d.

·
Registered
1 Posts
5C here, Upper Milford Township, already got 2 doe in archery, and have been seeing 3 really nice buck in the area. The buck are really chasing does right now. If the weather cools off for this weekend should see a lot of deer again.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm hunting potter county. just came back from there
for small game. great time got limit on sat and mon
seen deer and bear. can't wait.[up]

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Potter county still have the paper company's.

We rifle hunted it for years. It was at the point that we needed a change of scenery so we went down to West Virginia and have been there ever since.
I had some good bucks taken in potter in the 80's.

good luck to all of you going out for PA Rifle.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think there where a few p[eople here that hunted in Northampton county!!! If you wanna go with me, speak up!!!! I have no problems taking you on a few properties, and most of them are private so they are GOOD!!!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Ian keep me in mind, want to go somewhere in pa, got some new property in zone 10 pittstown nj, went out scouting sunday, looks pretty good, won't know for sure till i go out during the early muzzleloader season. i got your number, i'll be in touch

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ian keep me in mind
No problem, just let me know. We are going to be deciding on where we are going next weekend. Let me know before thanksgiving if you are gonna go with us.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I want a big PA bear!!!!!!
G/L with that!!! they are tough in PA, Most people hunt years and not even see a bear in PA, Swamps are your best bet, and get DEEP!! But your chances of seeing a bear over 300# is Very High!!!

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gypsy, if you still wanna go with us, I need to know by weeks end. That way we can decide which property to hunt!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts