New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant wait for Monday!!!! I went and shot today, bad idea, I irritated my wrist, but hey gotta get it done!!! Shooting 1" high and 1" right at 100 yards!!! What ever comes within range is going [down]!!! We got some bruisers on our properties!!!

Good luck to everyone going out, I know most of you are already in PA, as I am!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Best of luck IAN, and the rest of the crew from NJH....I'll be out the smokepole monday, they are calling for warm temps[down]

·
Registered
201 Posts
does everyone just purchase out of state HL to hunt in PA? Is the hunting that good? And when you say rile season do you mean, high powered rifle!!?? I forgot they do have a rifle season there don't they! what are you guys shooting?

B

·
0 Posts
Rich, since your really not that far from me, send a few of them huge pa bears over to me, tell them it's really safe in NJ[up]:p

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hawkeye....Hunting PA is great since the antler restrictions 5 years ago!!!! also yes some WMU'S have rifle, but soon they will all be shotgun in a few years!! I shoot a Savage model 9 .270.

Rich, Gimme a call monday when your done or I will call you to see how your doing. I am gonna meet up with Nightstalker 911 tuesday or Wed. to hunt the poconos.

Joe G/L Monday, yes they do want warm temps, but it still should be good for PA

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Hey Ian, If I lasso the twin 8 pointer to the one I shot last night and release him where we will be hunting in the Poconos, is that like stocking ??

HUMM !!

NAH, those antlers look a little too pointy to " steer wrestle " him :D:D

See ya up in the Mts.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
i have a choice.. rifle hunt PA monday. or bow hunt NJ monday.. i think im gonna bowhunt nj.. i was looking foward to rifle but i dont know i would much rather harvest with the bow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts