New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey drag, I just got word from a friend, that he got himself and I permission to hunt an 80 acre property that has been not hunted in 20 years!!!! The new owners said they are tired of the deer eating their garden and other plants and would love for us to hunt their property. I am going to ask if we can bring other people, cause this is a property that holds a few MONSTER bucks!!! I have seen very many big bucks on this property over the past several years, and i would have to say the majority of the bucks i saw are 150 cl [no swearing please] or higher!!! I am sooo excited about this, and will let you know if i can get other people on!!! This also goes for anyone else that might want to go bowhunting in PA as well!!! I am not greedy I have several trophy deer on the wall, and to see other people get one is betterthan myself getting one!!!! Ian

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5C is the wma....I have never gotten anything in writing before, but i do have their names, and numbers so if their is a problem then i know who to call, also we are aloud to kick off other people that dont belong there as well, so we are the only hunters there!!!!

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe the weekend after 4th of july we will go out. it would have to be a sunday tho, so hopefully that will work for you. Anytime you wanna hunt Pa let me know, I got alot of good properties to hunt on!!!

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
IMB Since you hooked me in the head :D will you bring me to the new property?

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll have to schedule like a saturday and take a few people over to Pa to hunt!!! I would like to see what is on this property

·
Registered
21,471 Posts
I'm thinking it would be great to bow hunt with a few guys from NJH.com

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
i got excited.. then like it hit I read..

"This is 3 years old!" and thus went the chubby...

The land I hunt in PA is some one elses.. so I am restricted to when they allow me to go..

I would love to find land to hunt near where I live... northeast philly, or with in 30 min.. especially for bow..

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
northeast philly, or with in 30 min.. especially for bow..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts