New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen alot of people on here are going to be hunting in PA. Since I just moved here from PA in December, I am wondering where bouts in PA everyone will be hunting. I hunt in 5C and 3D, If anyone is gonna be out for the opening of rifle, maybe we can mmet up, I took two weeks off to hunt the opening week of Pa, and the NJ.

·
Registered
503 Posts
imb21 i live in pa but refuse to hunt on state land, and i have not made any connections for private land in PA yet. I bought a nice rifle for hunting PA but haven't yet. If you are looking for company I'm open, I have a lot of vacation left, would love to give it a go. I do hunt NJ though, and have prety good private land. Give me a shout or send me an e mail, maybe we can do some shooting at my club to sight in the rifles, or if you are just looking to do some shooting.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gypsy, I have plenty of Private land in PA, but I also have an excellent piece of public land I hunt the first day of rifle. I will shoot you an email or you can, but we will get together to discuss it sometime.

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
IMB,

I'll be staying near Mt. Pocono the first week of Deer Season.
The Inn has an Indoor pool, Jaccuzzi, and bar
We get breakfast,dinner, room/$55 a night.
http://www.chestnutgrove.com/
Yea, we're really roughing it :D
Maybe we can hook if your in the neighborhood
$10 for dinner if you stop in

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nightstalker, Yeah we can get together, I got some private land to hunt on, but I also have some public land that is good as well. I have off that first week of Pa gun, and the next for NJ gun, So when the time come around i'll post something up here for people that are going to hunt Pa. Send me an email sometime, and we'll talk more about it

Ian

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I stay at my Parents in Easton, Mt Pocono isnt far, but we can talk about it when the season rolls around.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Raptor, where in 5c do you hunt? In 3d I hunt state forest by Hidden Lake. In 5 c I hunt all private land in Williams Twnsp, Lower Saucon Twsp, and Upper Mount Bethel Twsp.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I hunt in Springfield Twp in 5c and Delaware State Forest in 3d also some private land in Canadensis and about a 1/2 hour south in Snydersville (right on the edge of the unit)also in 3d

·
Registered
568 Posts
I huntin 4E ,rifle for deer and bear will be up there all week on private land.We have been seeing some nice deer this year I will post pics when cameras are checked in SEPT.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts