New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What part of pa holds,shoots must bucks?? Im looking for something a little closer to nj but still the big woods hunt. Currently im in potter co and its a 51/2 hr drive

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Lemme know what you come up with. I used to hunt Potter but the drive was over the top. Looking for more of like a 3 hour drive versus the 6 hour one we were used to. Was just checking a PA real etsate website for hunting land and Luzerne county area looked pretty good .

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
All these suburb areas all along eastern PA seem to be crawling w deer. Places bordering or close to state gameland is the ticket . Trying to talk my dad into getting his own place in that 3 hour drive range from Philly. Had a lot of problems with the way the people were conducted running the camp up there at Potter Co. and we and everyone else stopped going up there.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
bradford is where my camp is...3 hour drive from central/north jersey....only problem is ya only get 1 buck per year regardless of the season...i tagged out in october and am counting the days til bow opener next year...

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. I like to get away from the crowds, thats why im looking to north pa. Bradford co sounds nice. How are the sgl or state forrest?? Any real estate site to look at

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Bucks is the best but its hard to get land.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.