New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those of you who are going into the Pa. woods for opening day of deer season,may you have a safe and good successful hunt.[up] Heading up into Cambria County but hunt in Indiana County. I see by trail camera photos they have at least 5 inches of snow up there. Good luck nimrods (hunters).

·
Registered
57 Posts
Good luck to you as well brother! ill be in pike county all week! totally stoked about it too. it sucks because it looks like the weather is going to be really crappy and we will most likely lose the snow. it was almost......almost perfect lol.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
My brother and my nephew are going to their cabin in Potter County for Monday and Tuesday of next week. I'll be in Zone 8.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Those of you who are going into the Pa. woods for opening day of deer season,may you have a safe and good successful hunt.[up] Heading up into Cambria County but hunt in Indiana County. I see by trail camera photos they have at least 5 inches of snow up there. Good luck nimrods (hunters).
parkrod,where in cambria county you headed? i have family in colver.you anywhere near there?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Wayne county 3C Monday and Tuesday. If no luck maybe back on Thursday. Three of us going and two have bear tags. Good luck to all

1 - 12 of 12 Posts