New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
3C private bordering state land. Lots of shots 1st hour then died off. One guy in our new group killed a 8 pt. Very slow otherwise. Sucks... But that's hunting!! :)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
11 hours in a tree yesterday in 3D, in Delaware state forest near Milford. I saw 3 different crows flying overhead during the day and that was the only sign of life that I saw. A group of guys did a drive mid day and I heard a few shots, but when I saw 10 guys walking out, I didn't see anything being dragged. Looking for a PA club for next year if you know a group looking ?????

·
Registered
828 Posts
Hunted 3c monday tuesday just got home . 7 guys in camp no bucks shot saw well over 70 does an 8 a 6 and 3 spikes, first year since 1954 a buck has not been killed on opening day at our camp, we all sit no drives. Heard barely any shots, very strange year

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Opening day saw deer first thing couldn't tell bucks or does far off and still dark nephew hit one started tracking and I got this one while tracking his deer ton shooting first light than slowed up I did miss one earlier on but all in all was a great opening day we were up in 3c

Attachments

·
Registered
15,697 Posts
Just got back from 3C myself Potter 4 of us in camp 1 buck shot 8pt and it was very quiet up there very few shots I seen 6 does and a 4 pt all day monday this morning no deer and no shots and it was a nice morning to be out,and very odd the camp across the street no one even showed up

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.