New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know anything about this club off Smithville Road in Burlington county ? I cant find anything about it on the net and I drive by it daily, awefully convienient to my home should I be able to get involved with them.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
IS smithville road by the smithville mansion in eastampton. I haven't heard of the club, but live a couple of miles from there and am also looking for a club or people to hunt with. Let me know if you are from the area

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats the place, I live close enough to the mansion that I walk to the park there during events.

The club is down the road towards Jacksonville just past Oxmead rd on the left, just a gate there with their sign on it :-O It also appears to be mostly a bird hunting club as I see lots pf pheasants along the road there and according to google maps it is mostly fields there.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
chris i have some acreage in burlington that i may have a spot next season......let me know if youre interested

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Dawgs, always interested in a place closeby, was going to start exploring colliers mills otherwise for next year. You have a big club ?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Dawgs,
I live right in Eastampton. Let me know if you would have a second spot open up or CHRISNJ ends up not being interested. I am trying to get linked up with a good group of guys around here for some gun hunting. I have a couple of places that are bow only. Plus my family has a cabin in PA that I can bring a few people too during the season. Please let me know. I would appreciate it a lot. My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Hoyt, I moved to the Farms in 2000 I believe, I grew up in Hamilton Square and did most of my hunting at Assunpink, just getting back into hunting now after about 7 years off. Would love to go hunting sometime.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts