New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ever fish here, wondering what there is for us bank fishermen? Any largemouths out that way. Its only about 5 min from my Dad's house, great for that vacation from vacation get away, if you know what I mean. Thanks Chris

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
the right side has bank fishing. all of the rest is by boat. it has a great beach for the kids. we take our kids there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live very very close to the lake as a matter of fact i can walk there. I have been living here for about 12 years. 1st I would not eat any fish caught their (heavy metals in the water) Now to fish their just for the fun of it their are a lot of spots. On the left side of the beach behind the swings is trail follow that till you get to a little inlet. there are some b [no swearing please] in-there, takes a effort to get their but usally the only people you would see are people in boats fishing their. The area off the fields is a good place to bring kids & not bad when they stock the trout. Yet the far side of the lake on Buckley ave entrance is best very rocky have caught many b [no swearing please] their. Try the whole shore line. Good luck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah not a big eater of fish i catch. Being in Ohio its not all that hard to practice catch and release. The alternative is keep, eat, and puke. However, Lake Erie is getting better from what I heard. Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts