New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a link or know of where to buy one of those fireplaces that you put on your deck or patio. Want to pick one up for the wife.

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Dicks Sporting Goods gas some now, or wait a bit and get them at Home Depot & Lowes in a few weeks as the inventory starts trickling in

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seen the fire dancer, not for me. What I intend to get will burn real logs. Saw one at a customers house a few years back. It was about 3' in Diameter with a screen and a small stack. Something like a half a small potbelly. I really liked it.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Where are you from? I got one a few years ago for my mother from Harrows for 180. I got one from Max is Back on Route 23 South for 168. Cheapest I have seen them. The are cast iron with the smoke stack just like you described.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just an update, My wife and I visited all the suggested places and Bought one from Harrow's. Not what I had seen or explained , but she loved it and that's what counts. It's a 42" fake marble table, with a 22" copper bowl sunk into the center, with a removable screen and relpaceable marble piece when not in use. Comes with 4 chairs.
Supposedly it was about $1200.00 on sale for $700.oo (yea right) But there is a clearance going on so I got it for 30%off the sale price which ended up at 490 +tx $520 for the whole shabang. They still got a few left. I had to wait 2 weeks for their shipment. I'll be trying it out tonight. Looks nice, chairs are comfortable , has a 10" perimeter for plates or drinks. I'll be shish-ka-bobin this season. Thanks for every ones advice and leads.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts