New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Yeah. I saw that the other day and was thinking the same thing.

The differences are that (a) people in Alaska have guns without being "criminalized" for having them (fingerprints, background checks) and (b) they have common sense.

Maybe the stupidity in Trenton has to do with all the toxic waste contamination in NJ. Just a guess...

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
People keep moving to bear country and complain about the bears. You never hear the bears complain about the people.[hihi]
They have a bear season in Alaska and people still want the state to kill all the bears.
I moved to NJ a state chock full of idiots, but I have to deal with it. I have never requested that all the idiots in NJ be killed or transported someplace else, it was my option to move here. Same thing with the bears, kill some, deal with some, and quit your bitchin.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
with the bears, kill some, deal with some, and quit your bitchin.
[up][up] exactly

i'm waiting for one of the crews at work to come back and say they saw a bear up there in northern nj. i told my boss if you ever plan on sending me up there you must give me 24 hour notice. i am not going to be up there and get fouled up by a bear working on a pool.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts