New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic of JT and his doe. he has has no idea how to post it. what a loser!

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
HMMM, that isnt a good looking pose, One might think your trying to get the doe to perform some kind of act on you!! LOL :D

B

·
0 Posts
congrats !!!![up] hey you know IMB is right, people can goto jail for things like that:p

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
One might think your trying to get the doe to perform some kind of act on you!!
hey you know IMB is right, people can go to jail for things like that
Damn, I didn't see that in the NJ Statutes!!!!:D:p

Thanks for the congrats...Wish she was bigger/older, but the rule are the rules - Doe before buck in my zone.

...Woj, thanks for being such an IT geek, and possessing the know how to post the pick for me!!!....While you're playing with your PC and IT projects, I'll be hunting Friday and Saturday!!!!:p[cool][up]

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Yup. Zone 11 deer.

This looks like this is gonna be a banner year in that zone. Huge racks on the bucks, and does are starting show themselves more frequently and are starting to run in small herds of 6 or more.

Opportunities for shots are increasing every week!!! [up]

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I hope so too, even If I dont get a big one, I am always happy to take fellow hunters with me, and if they get the trophy you will see a big smile on my face as well, caus ethen I know that I did my job by helping them out!!

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I would take anyone out, but right now, your comments are really pissing me off!!! Remember that everone has different ideas on what trophies are, and for those who have just gotten their first deer, to them that is a TROPHY and a great feat!! I am not trying to be a Dik, just dont want the moral of fellow hunters to be stepped on is all

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and if they get the trophy you will see a big smile on my face as well, caus ethen I know that I did my job by helping them out!!
i hope i get MY trophy![up]

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Can we all get along here[mad] Nice job JT your face looks very familiar. Do you belong to the big B club in Kingwood? and yes try a different poss next time:D :D

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Thanks for the congrats, El Jefe, and yup, I am a member of the big B club in Kingwood - Going on my 3rd year with them - I mostly just sleep at the clubhouse there during trout and deer seasons (saves on gas driving back and forth to home at the shore), and duck/goose hunt on their property.

I usually deer and goose hunt my own club property, also, in Sergeantsville and have hunted there for the past 18 years.

If you see me (I'm usually always wearing that American Legion hat with the Eagle) or if you see my Blue Ford Bronco w/ UBNJ plates, stop over and say "Hi".:)

...And, if I get "Bullwinkle" I will definitely have a different pose that I'm sure all will "enjoy", especially Woj, Bowhuntercop, and IMB21 - I'm long overdue for the BIG ONE (don't go there, guys)!!! [smirk][cool][up]:D

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
JT the reason I ask is because you either know me or I know for a fact you have heard of me. I don't know who is left there from the good old days? from what I hear HP is the new president, and I know him since he was still wet behing the ears. Ask jason about me, you are going to go into shock. Tony

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
El Jefe - I'll call Jason later, as I usually talk to him a few times a week (tough to admit it, but he's like a son to me).

1 - 20 of 44 Posts