New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about an area for outfitter reviews. I know I could share some info about a couple of outfitters that might save some some headaches. Thoughts? [up][down] would make for good reading, if pictures were posted on good reviews!

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
very good idea

·
Registered
481 Posts
i think it would be a great thing to do, ive sent people to decent guides in the past makes for a very memorable day when you go with the right guys who put you in the situation you want to be in

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Who's going to go to Hook and Hoof and write a review
Go to his website he writes all his own reviews just puts other peoples names in the review. That or all his customers can't spell just like him LOL

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
Not a bad idea but I see it going all over the place there should be like a form so most of the basic questions are answerd right out of the gate like gun or bow, how/why did you pick this O/F, area, species hunted, jar sause or homemade gravey......,would you go back even if you didn't kill anything? Was camp Female and or kid frienly stuff like that.

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
[up]

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Great Idea.I brought this idea up awhile ago.Nothing happened.[confused]

·
Registered
41 Posts
this is a must our money comes hard working and limited time some can only go on trips every few years so we should make the best outfitters get our funds and we need to have a great hunt lets go ?????????????? do it thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts