New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had another great day on the water with Jr and crew(Joe987654321, MarkmartinFan, Rugman, Daver77 and myself)..

Fishing was a slow a steady pick. We picked up one or two fish on every drift... We boated 12 nice fat fluke... MarkmartinFan landed a nice Cod also.. We only had a few shorts...

I was a little worried about Joe getting sea sick,(some of you may remember the fluke trip on the Norma K two years ago) well I was the one that got a little green, didn't chum but didn't feel good at all... Joe on the other hand was high hook....[up]

What more can you ask for, a great day fishing with a great group of guys...[up][up]

Jr sorry bout the pickles on your Cuban sandwich..[hihi][hihi]
Group shot

A bucktail bluefish...

·
Registered
8,627 Posts
Nice catch guys! The fluke are here just got to get them to bite a little better.

Btw, leave it up to jr to complain about free food LOL next time put extra pickles on his sandwich red...and tell him I told you to do it. He's like a little girl when it comes to food...so picky! Haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.