New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Money is too tight this year, but I normally like to get out to PA for deer and bear. I also wanted to get up to my families property in NH to hunt bear this year. I was looking at a possible trip to Maine too. Most likely none of them will happen though.

Even if I dont get a license, I will probably make a trip out to North Central PA, just to film my buddy hunting, hang out in the cabin, and see some elk. Hopefully I can figure out how to run my truck on water or something by then, because this gas stuff is killing me![down]

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am going to get out to illinois this november for a week, and hopefully again at the end of december. lets see how the money situation and vacation time is going to work out.

·
3,413 Posts
Illinois, passing on Kentucky this year.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I hunt Pa, since I justed moved from there. This will be my first year in NJ. I have oopen invitations to anyone who wants to hunt Pa, I got alot of properties to choose from over there

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
I might hit Texas one more time before I get married.

M

·
0 Posts
I'm hitting Ohio for another monster! But this time i'm getting him with a bow, Oct. 29 thru Nov. 6 on public land!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Ian, if I can convince the wive, I may take you up on the offer.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I can try to convince her for you!!! But if shes as hard headed as my other half then I might have to bribe her!!!

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
This year :

Pa. deer
Pa. bear
S. Carolina boar

Next year:

Montana ( summer ) Coyote, prairie dog,badger
Montana ( fall ) Archery Elk & bear
Pa. bear & deer

I'm really startin' to like this retirement sh*t

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
I will hunt turkys & coyotes in Sterling Forest, NY. Deer hunting there the last few years has been poor so I won't buy the NY big game license. Anyplace else in NY is just too far.

I have been thinking about PA muzzleloader, but I need to buy a flintlock.

I will pheasent hunt Illinois this year with my son who lives there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts