New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm out in the woods tryin to fix my cam. If anyone that posted in my thread yesterday is on...the white is still happening even tho there is no sun! Is there something wrong with the cam?

·
Premium Member
12,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah..i bet it is....the IR sensor barely works...im callin moultrie in the morning and sending it back.

·
Premium Member
12,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im on the site lookin for the updates but cant find them...i might be too tired to see them but where the heck are they ?

·
Registered
9,486 Posts
Rem... PM Hetley75 This also happened to him. He may have an answer for you. I know he was on the phone with a manufacture trying to resolve the issue. I can't remember which cam he had though.

·
Premium Member
12,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh okay cool...ill send him a pm and ill shoot him a message on facebook too..thanks dubs[up]

·
Premium Member
12,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
12,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
take the camera back and get a new one
easier said then done...cam is out of warentee, over a year old...they cant do anythign about it they said...i got it from a gift from y girlfriend and she doesnt have the receipt anymore..she got it from bass pro so she is gunna see if they can send her a receipt to see if we can return it there...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.