New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got to meet our host today. Mr. Dragthor and I did some rabbit hunting this morning. What a great guy! I had an awesome day! I'm sorry more of you couldn't make it! We saw a bunch of bunnies and got 4. I hope more of us can get together in the future for some hunts or fishing. I look forward to meeting more of you next season! Drag, Thanks for a great day! ... Jim [up]

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be there next year!!...Now Drag, you see that I wrote WE saw and WE got 4. There was no mention of any goose eggs. LOL! Them little suckers can move can't they!?!?!?! Man! I just love chasing rabbits! They don't give you much time to shoot before they're gone again! The action is fast and furious once they break cover! I had a great day and I'm looking forward to the next time!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Sorry, I couldn't make it, had to work on the new house. Those are some good size bunnies. Maybe next season.

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mpemt24, It was a great day! We missed you being there. A third guy would have made a big difference! A lot of the bunnies got out around us. It's hard to cover thick cover like that with only 2 guys! I hope you can make it next year! It was a lot of fun!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts