New Jersey Hunters banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to say THANK YOU to the "MINUTE MEN" for trying, and bring to light the major problem we have on the borders. We as a people need to stand up and demand that our goverment who we put in office need to put the National Guard on our borders and help the BORDER PATROL. If we could put 100s of thousands of our troops on the boader of NORTH & SOUTH KOREA, we can do the same for our own safty, enough is enough. Goto this link, and sign the form demanding this.....GOD BLESS AMERICA

www.reformus.org

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
A guy I am friends with is coming out with a deer trail scout camera that uses a photo cell phone as the camera .

Once the unit has took a picture it e-mails the pictute back to your phone or computer with in 60 seconds . While he was testing his camera he was on the computer . He heres his e-mail notice checks it and finds people he does not know on his land . With in 4 minutes he is face to face with the people on his land .

We all thought this unit would be great along the borders .

Don

·
3,413 Posts
I wonder if illegal immigration impacts our schools, hospitals (health insurance), and taxes (welfare)?
From what I understand, hospitals are not allowed to turn away pregnant illegal aliens, and if an illegal alien has a child while in the United States, that child is a US Citizen.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
In the latest consensus it is said that there are 11 million illegal Mexicans in the country,and 4 million of them are here in New Jersey. And thats why I'm laid off right now, because Nj won't allow the Unions to do anything about it. It's time for the labor board to get off their lazy asses and start cracking down on the scumbag contractors that are hiring these people and allowing our money to leave the country.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Signed

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
In the latest consensus it is said that there are 11 million illegal Mexicans in the country,and 4 million of them are here in New Jersey
Dbuck, are sure about those numbers? The population of NJ is just under 9 million, so you're saying almost half the population of NJ is illegal Mexicans, and over 1/3 of ALL illegal Mexicans in the US live in NJ??? Doesn't sound right to me.

Sorry to hear your out of work, but isn't that something that happens regularly with most union workers? I know several union plumbers and electricians who go through periods where they are laid off...many of those guys love the time off, especially during hunting season. ;)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NJBowhnter. does it matter if its 4 million or just 4 illegals? In my eyes our goverment isnt doin enough, its comes down too National Security. DBuck's line of work is a tough field, but this has been going on long enough. DBuck is as American as we are, and we must stand up for our fellow Americans and fight this problem proudly. Just remember we all pay taxes, and it should goto help those Americans that are going thru rough times, not too some wet back who comes here, Im tired of this BS seeing Americans fall on hard times, and the Wet Backs get what they want

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And if any of you guys are agianst this, thats your right, but in my eyes your a garbage, and you should be sent to Mexico and your American citizinship should be taken away

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
I am positive about those numbers,I was talking to a guy from the labor board, he is the one that told me.
He also told me that the I.N.S will not look for and deport these people unless they have a warrant out for them,so why the hell do we even have an I.N.S for? The 9 Million people are people that are accounted for,(citizins or visa holders)thats not counting the illegal scum that live here.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
besides wet back, scum is another good word to use

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
lol... I changed it

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
why change it? rememeber your a AMERICAN you have freedom of speech & press

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
lol...ok...changed it back

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DBuck thats right be pround to be AMERICAN, be proud of the red, white, and blue !!!!!

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
I hope you guys are going to this link and signing it!!!!
LOL Thanks I didn't at first . I forgot after I posted .

Its done now . This goes along with my kids do not salute the flag in school because of the " One nation under GOD " part but have to learn how to count in spanish in first grade . Give me a freakin brake and do not get me started on this .

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Well, I agree, we should send them back to Mexico. I don't know who would be willing to do many of the jobs they do, but we should at least give our citizens a chance first.

I just have a hard time believing that between one-half and one-third of all illegal immigrants from Mexico live in NJ, especially since Texas, California and Arizona(in that order) have the highest concentration of illegal immigrants from Mexico (at least according to the US Government, and they're never wrong [smirk]).

Whatever you believe about the numbers, calling people scum, or racist names is not the right way to get your point across, and I think maybe a few posters should take a breather. And calling anyone who doesn't agree with you "garbage" just illustrates my point even more.
speak your mind
...I just did, and I'm sure you'll take issue with it. ;)

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Person A is at a traffic light (red) in the middle of rural Kansas. No one is around... what the heck??? he drives thru the red light and breaks the law.

Person B is at a traffic light (red) in the middle of Manhattan. No one is around... what the heck??? he drives thru the red light and breaks the law.

Clearly both are breaking the law... but Person B is a big jerk because he will probably cause a 7 car accident or maybe even kill someone.

My point? There is a difference between a guy from Mexico illegally entering the United States to work and feed his family... versus... a terrorist thug entering the United States to kill people.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.