18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been back to that "other forum site" since this one went up. LOL

:)

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is true. i do not miss all that Penn complaining. You nailed it on the head.

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
for me it is this site and tradgang thats it. and the only reason for tradganag is because I use traditional bow gear and just want to keep up on things.

You can take the boy out of Jersey, But You can't take newjerseyhunter.com out of the boy. :D

P.S. Thanks DragThor for a great site. [up]

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't get me wrong, i want this site to grow and all, but it's nice to have the site like this. I know i never physically met anyone from here yet but reading the posts and seeing the pics you almost know them when the site is still "small". :D

Yeah, thanks Dragthor!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Great site. Love the feedback and freindship. I visit many sites to keep up with other outdoor activities I'm in. Northeast Area Only. I do look at Alaska sites often.

·
3,413 Posts

·
3,413 Posts
There is not one interesting "anti" on that forum that wants to engage in conversation with me. Oh well.
I agree, but I find it fun to read their BS.

The offer still stands.
Drag...what offer is that?

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Offer = If you're an anti, then email me if you can talk like a normal person. No need for insults or arguments... rather to understand one another. Clearly, I am not going change... and neither are you.

·
11,226 Posts
See now I just went over to another site and looked through the NJ topics. I then e-mailed the nj guy's from those topics about this site and one has already e-mailed me back saying thanks for the link. If it has to be one guy at a time so be it! I have also been e-mailing game clubs and sporting goods stores that have sites and got a positive response from one this morning. I'm doing all I can to spread the word of this site!

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah i just gave my 2 kids a bath. ages 17 months and 3 years. the wife is pregnant again so i'm trying to get her to take it easy today. snip snip after this one...lol

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i have 2 girls. the oldest caught her first fish this past year...a sunny. she's all into me hunting. the wife hates it that she likes watching the hunting shows and always talks about deer and all. the wife is TOTALLY against hunting. it makes thing a little tough in hunting season. but she usually gives in.

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
I asked a friend from the Traditonal Archers of NJ and He put a link to came here for everyone. A friend of mine from South Jersey told me it looks like a nice site. He doesn't hunt but like to read some of the posts. I told him to join anyway. He is for hunting and hates all anti's.

·
11,226 Posts
Good deal Mystic... 170,000 hunters out there and I can't figure out a way to reach them! We just have to keep doing the little things to get the word out. It will start to spread on it's own when enough people know about it...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts