New Jersey Hunters banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts
Discussion starter · #23 ·
The price I got was $795 + tax ((.03%) economically depressed area of NJ) + fees...

Don't know if that was the absolute rock bottom price I could find the gun for...I know its a good price coming from a small shop that I buy all my new guns from now. He takes care of me, and I like that when I walk in, he's waiting for me (by appt. only), I fill out my paperwork and go...no time wasted waiting for someone to "help" me or trying to sell me something I don't want or need.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
&#^!%(!$!...I gotta stay outta the Sportsmen's Center...

Had to take my Hoyt Rampage XT in to have some repair work done on it.

So Vinnie starts talking to me about Hoyt's new RKT Cam...

Ok let me shoot a bow with it...

DAMN IT...

Next thing I know...I'm trading in my Katera and walking out with a new 2012 Vector 32...

Sweet shooting bow...it's got the same limbs, cam, & speed as the Carbon Element without spending the extra $500...

Nice!!! Have been hearing a lot of good things about the rkt's. Vector, element, matrix are on the short list for a new bow.

Did you try the carbon bows? Was there much difference besides weight?

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Did you try the carbon bows? Was there much difference besides weight?
Mike the CE is what I shot first this morning. And other than weight & price I couldn't tell any difference.

Next thing I know...I'm trading in my Katera and walking out with a new 2012 Vector 32...
Didn't know SC took trade-ins. I have asked several proshops in NJ about trading in some of my older Hoyts for a new one and they said they didn't do trade-ins, because of warranty issues.I would love to upgrade to a new Vector 32.

Discussion starter · #35 ·
Didn't know SC took trade-ins.
They do...I traded my Bowtech General in when I bought the Rampage XT. Would I have gotten more money for the bows selling them outright? Most-likely...but this way you're not dealing with eBay non-paying PITAs or having to ship or deliver...

They do...I traded my Bowtech General in when I bought the Rampage XT. Would I have gotten more money for the bows selling them outright? Most-likely...but this way you're not dealing with eBay non-paying PITAs or having to ship or deliver...
Ah good point. I'll have to make a run down there, thanks

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.