New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put a call in to my favorite Mom & Pop gun shop this afternoon and ordered a Remington Model 11-87™ Sportsman® Super Mag ShurShot® Turkey 12ga 3.5" Mag...

Gonna be my Yote gun...LOL

Overview:

Its speed, versatility, bone-crushing power and swift pointing characteristics couldn't be topped, so we added a host of upgrades to our Model 11-87 Sportsman Super Magnum for 2010 to improve handling, sight acquisition and more. All models now feature rubber overmolded grip panels on the stock and fore-end for a sure hold in all weather conditions and a black padded sling, with other enhancements on individual configurations. These shotguns tame the biggest, baddest, 3 1/2" 12-gauge rounds with a soft-shooting action and our revolutionary SuperCell™ recoil pad.

The Model 11-87 Sportsman ShurShot® Super Magnum Turkey is the cutting edge in comfort, concealment and precision shot placement, boasting the ambidextrous ShurShot pistol-grip stock and full Realtree® APG™ HD™ coverage. It's 23" barrel has fully adjustable TruGlo® rifle sights and accepts Rem™ Chokes (Wingmaster HD Turkey Choke included).
Key Features:

Full camo coverage in Realtree APG HD with overmolded grip panels
23" barrel with TruGlo rifle sights
Accepts Rem Chokes (Wingmaster HD Turkey Choke included)
ShurShot pistol-grip stock
SuperCell recoil pad

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
i have the 1187 supermag i love for hunting ducks and deer although i havent used it in 2 years its still a great gun.good luck with that

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
NICE Plastic! So much more versitile and stronger than that cheap old wood in those junky old Brownings and such! [up] My bet your next stop is the Franklin mint :D.

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
[up][up][up]

1 - 20 of 39 Posts