New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about getting a BSA Sweet 22 scope for my marlin 60. Just wanted to know any pros and cons from an owner, or any other 2 cents you guys can throw me! Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I have it on my 10/22 it works great. The comp turrets
work well when matched to you bullet weight.
like Dan said I wouldn't use there scopes on a gun
that has any real recoil. But its a tack driver on my .22

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
Get the Nikon pro staff rimfire scope with Bdc reticle. Cabelas just had it for 120 bucks. Quality glass for a real good price plus a lifetime guarantee. You can also use there spot on technology with your phone. That program is on the money.

·
Registered
713 Posts
i have 2 of them ruger 10/22 Butler creek bbl, trigger job,composite stock =BSA scope
second one S&W 15 22,magpul grip,plinker 35 round mags,BSA scope
All is good .cant beat price.

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
BSA american series scopes are junk. Every one I ever owned went belly up and was returned under warranty (their customer service is pretty good, I'll give them credit for that). After returning 2 of their target scopes they gave me the option of taking euro series scopes as replacements since I had issues with all the other scopes. I put one on a 12 ga and the other on a 17hmr just to see how fast the 12ga would break one over the light recoil on the 17. So far I haven't had a problem with either (probably had them 4 years or so). I wouldn't buy another BSA scope at any price, and if they were giving them away I'd only take it if it was a euro series scope.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts