New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is wild. my 2nd daughter, jennifer, is a singer. she's a senior in college. her dream is to become an opera singer. she's home for Christmas break and practices all the time. we have a piano in our family room and she likes to practice her scales or whatever the heck you call it. the thing is this. i keep my 2 springers in crates in the family room so they don't chase the cats all over the house (another story).

my one springer penny, 3 years old, howls like a coyote when my daughter sings! it drives jennifer crazy. i tried to film it several times but penny senses when i'm near and shuts down.

pretty comical! :D

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
i keep my 2 springers in crates in the family room so they don't chase the cats all over the house (another story).
Are they outside or indoor dogs? How big are the crates? You really HAVE to get that on video,try setting it up on a tripod.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Video would be good.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are they outside or indoor dogs?
pretty much outside dogs, but i keep them inside when it gets cold.

the old boy, bart is 9 and 1/2 years old and is really showing his age. the cold weather relly hits him hard. it makes me sad just to think about it. what a GREAT pheasant dog[up] he would pull birds out of his arse when others would give up.

penny is showing signs of being good, when she isn't singing, but she's no bart. springer's don't come into their prime until around 5 so there's still hope. i've hunted her alone and she's done well. sort of a metzo soprano:p

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Im an opera singer, but only in my shower and in the truck.[up]:D

Im also Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw, Toby Keith, etc, but once again....only in the shower and in my truck.;):D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Oh Matty, if ONLY you were Tim McGraw... You could be "more than a lover" then

Whoops, Did I give too much away!!!????
[up][up]ROFLMAO:eek:

·
Registered
507 Posts
SxSShooter... Where does your daughter go to college? Doesn't happen to be Mason Gross, does it? Got a friend who sings opera there too :)

I would imagine that it would make a very cute video tho!!! maybe you should set up a camera first... then walk away, and then have her start singing :)

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Oh Matty, if ONLY you were Tim McGraw... You could be "more than a lover" then

Whoops, Did I give too much away!!!????
Whoa, and I thought I passed out last night...

Last night, even though I dont remember it,[confused] makes what Im about to say a lot harder.

Sweetheart, as beautiful as you are, and with that gorgeous personality you have, you deserve better than me....Thats why we cant see each other anymore. Please dont cry pretty eyes.

Cause leavin you dont hurt me near as badly, as those tear drops I see rollin down your face.

And yesterday I knew just what you wanted, when you came walking up to me with him (buckman37). So I told you that I was happy for you, and given the chance Id lie again.

Just to see you smile.....:)

:D:D:D

(this post is for entertainment purposes only, please dont hunt me down buckman37.:D)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.