New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else going to this location for bow opener on the 14th? its public so its not like im letting out secrets here but ill be here, anyone joining me? my other hunting partners are going to be in wildwood for firemans convention so ill be out going trial by fire style on my first hunt.

·
Banned
3,129 Posts
It depends, did you scout me out a nice tree for my climber? Lol

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It depends, did you scout me out a nice tree for my climber? Lol
honestly scouted almost the entire area by myself one day...then checked it back out with some fellow njh's but yea there were lots of trees you could use for a climber easily. ill just send you down one path while i take mine is all...lol.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HEY!!...better not be giving up my super secret, Filled with sideways walking deer spot!!!!

no i was thinking the other super secret spot number 42. oh and when you get back i got some news but your not allowed to know til you can hunt [ninja]

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Ah...The suspense is already killing me! If you talk to anyone else who's gonna be down at the convention this weekend, Tell them to PM me if they want to stop by for a beer before or after.I'm a block and a half away from the convention center. I'll be ready to head out probably as soon as Monday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts