1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
Good Luck john [up]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
at girlfriends...have seen deer yet..ive said dear about 10 times though...[rofl] best of luck guys [up]

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
Sitting here in front of my computer waiting to head to Wildwood for the Bike Fest. They expected 100,000 Bikes, but with the rain, I don't know [sad]
The deer aren't going anywhere, so what's the rush. Especially now that I can hunt 7days/week from now till the end of Jan.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sitting here in front of my computer waiting to head to Wildwood for the Bike Fest. They expected 100,000 Bikes, but with the rain, I don't know
The deer aren't going anywhere, so what's the rush. Especially now that I can hunt 7days/week from now till the end of Jan.
The bikes are in Wildwood, they are just keeping a low profile until the weather breaks I suspect. I work just before the bridge and all day thursday they were rolling by in large numbers.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Im still strapped in there has been no movement by me yet. i bumped two deer on my way to my stand in the dark

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
I got into my tree at 5:30, and left at 8:40. Saw a few deer around the corner from the farm headed away from my tree. Oh well. I'll be in my zone 8 spot this afternoon. Good luck all.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
sitting at my computer waiting to hear so goods news from you guys. i hope to get out in october. nursing a shoulder operation right now. good luck and be safe to everyone

·
Registered
21,477 Posts

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
Im home. In the tree 0555, quit 0900. Saw nothing. My dad didnt see anything either. Saw about 15 in different fields on the ride home. [smirk]

Will be out again tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.