New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Open letter to the Forum:
I do believe that one of the requirements that should be mandated on this web site is that the individual, should either be a fisherman or hunter.
This Forum should not be open to debates for the anti-hunter media, or individuals, who belong to criminal and or terrorist organizations like, ARA, PETA etc., etc.
Drag, I would like you and the mediators to please look into this matter. I would also like to hear from the rest of the members on the web site.
I'm sick and tire of having this individuals coming on here and trying to push their agenda. This web site was created for hunters and fisherman, and people that enjoy and respect the outdoors. Not cement pounding anti everything that know nothing about what they are talking about. Perfect example is NBK. This person should be banned from posting on this web site. You have my vote.
Thank You Tony

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
There's a simple solution:
Stop replying to their posts is the first thing members should do. Without people reacting they will move on.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then lets start a list of the antis that are signing on.
1. MBK

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
I think NBK will eventually come out of his 'fog' and realize that ARA is merely an excuse for irresponsible behavior. Cause du jour - even Jane Goodall hunted.

Animals don't have rights, but people have responsibilities towards animals and wildlife.

Hunting, ethically and legally, is one of those responsibilities as well as sharing your kill with those in need.

Herd management in the event of displacement is the greatest tool to ensure the proliferation of wildlife.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
pla,
I respectfully disagree. NBK and his kind, the antis, do not come out of the fog they live in. It's because their head is buried so far up their A$$es that no one could ever remove it.

With that said, these morons should be banned as they have nothing of importance to be said on this site.

David

·
Registered
6,056 Posts

Come to the darkside NBK!

·
Registered
231 Posts
I beleive this is a private website run by the rules decided by the owners/moderators. People have no "right" to use it and could be banned/removed as the owners/moderators see fit.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If some of our post are being EDITED, by our own, why can't we keep this individuals out. There are no laws controlling the internet, none have been written. But we have the right to monitored ourselfs. We have the right to allow who we want to post on the web site. There is no money being pay to join. That being say, I do believe that Drag has the right to allow who post on here. Just like he has the right to EDIT any post. Tony

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Screw ignoring them, I doubt they'd allow us into their forums or sit in on their meetings. I don't want to get specific but a few of us are open with our posts and may not be any more due to unwanted guests. I don't care if we hurt their feelings, I don't care if they get mad, this is not the place for them. I don't know if it reflects in your daily post ratings Drag but I'm sure some people have chosen to slow down with posting since they have joined.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I agree they do not belong here!

But I have to admit I love making fun and laughing at them.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
if they take the time, to join a site, post a message, and make themselves look stupid, they deserve to be kicked off...id kick my own [no swearing please] if i did that...

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
I agree that this is a private forum and as such the content is subject to regulation by the owner(s). That being said, I don't think people should be prevented from expressing their opinions - regardless of how ignorant they may be. There's even a outside chance they may learn something.

As for the ARAs and those of a mindset to distract, these people are pitifully immature and I don't think we should dignify their posts by responding. Like the children they are - they will grow tired of their own silliness and eventually move on.

I say let them stay. Just ignore them if they're not being sincere. Let them post with themselves and be a source of amusement for the rest of us.

Ant

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
remember that this site is for helping others out... if a ARA wants to learn something about hunting or fishing then they should don't be kicked off. If they start alot of crap then boot them.

Who knows NBK might even start hunting or fishing next year.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I say let them join. They pose questions about hunting and express their beliefs. Do they really expect any different response. It is good to debate. Fortunately for us, we will win they debate on this forum. I would just stick to the facts of topic and no name calling. If others are monitoring this site we still want to show them that we are respectful.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
I come here to enjoy discussing hunting and fishing with fellow SPORTSMAN. If you read the posts from NBK you will see that the person is only here to disrupt things. My vote is to put kick the person to the curb so we can get back to an enjoyable web site. NBK is smelling up the place.

·
Registered
942 Posts
What about when a person talk's about were they hunt..The last thing I would want is one of these knuckle heads messing with my set up..I would be pissed, and don't think for one minute that they would not do it..so if they are going to be able to be on this forum ,I would watch what you say ....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts