New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
You can get a dui for riding a bike, riding a lawn tractor, anything with a motor, and even a rowboat, or boat with no motor!!!! crazy right!!!

B

·
0 Posts
imb21 is right, what if that big heavy machine crashed thru the wall and people on the otherside?

B

·
0 Posts
Yes, true it was parked and maybe able to beat it, but thre was a witness

·
Registered
127 Posts
I agree with imb21. With a good lawyer he will most likely get off. Whos to say he didnt consume the drink after he got done driving. One example, a person is driving drunk gets into a accident. He gets out goes to the bar thats on the corner to call the police. With that he consume a drink. Can he get off saying he had the drink, because he was shaken up by the accident?

B

·
0 Posts
what the hell is he doing in the bar after the accident? Now he is charged with leaving the scene

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
You get the right lawyer, and they will get you off of anything, just like Michael Jackson, the jury believed he did it, but the prosecutor couldnt prove it!!!! Everything relies on the prosecutor

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Johhny Cochran Died... Who can they use now? Michael Jacksons Lawyers seem to be able to get anybody out of anything.[cool]

B

·
0 Posts
anyone who drinks and drives should be put away, if they kill someone they should get life with no parole.....period !!!!! Remember a vechile is a weapon when someone is intoxicated

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Maybe its just me and Im not law enforcement but I have no sympathy for people arrested for dui. If that idiot crashed the zamboni and got hurt he'd probably have sued the rink. Lock his but up for a few days. In florida if you get caught sleeping in your car drunk with the keys accesible (inside the car with you) you get nailed with dui.

Dennis

·
Registered
534 Posts
He's done. No plea barganing with DWI. In order for the officer to put him on the breathalyzer, he had the requisite pc to prove operation, so all the b.s. about drinking after the episode is b.s.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts