New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
YOU'LL ONLY NEED 2 ONE FOR THE DOE AND THE OTHER FOR THE BIG 8 POINTER IN THE AFTERNOON !!! GOODLUCK !!!1[up][up][up][up]

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Dude, if 6 arrows is not enough, you better take up another hobby/sport, like croquet or basket weaving or something.:D:D LOL!! I couldn't resist.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
it used to be the early season was doe only in zone 8. when the reg fall bow season started you can shoot a buck as long as you got a doe first.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
They don't call it early bow anymore, just the fall bow season and it is a EAB zone.

-dan

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
I usually bring 4 arrows: 3 with broadheads, and 1 field tip with an adder point in case I would like to shoot a squirrel.

David

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just talked to the Division of F&G.Here's the deal.In the earn a buck zones you shoot a doe you can go back out and kill a buck.This is between Sept 10 to Oct 28.The second doe you take during this period you take to a bank a doe station,then you're good to go for a buck without killing a doe during the permit season.If you can't figure it out call a lawyer.:D:D:D

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Just talked to the Division of F&G.Here's the deal.In the earn a buck zones you shoot a doe you can go back out and kill a buck.This is between Sept 10 to Oct 28.The second doe you take during this period you take to a bank a doe station,then you're good to go for a buck without killing a doe during the permit season.If you can't figure it out call a lawyer.
Close. You need to take BOTH DOES and the BUCK to special Bank a Doe listed check stations. ALL THREE DEER.

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
I am talking about having field tips while you are deer bowhunting. I think this is a no no.
"Arrows fitted with heads other than specified for deer, turkey, coyote ot woodchuck may be carried in the woods and fields during the small game season or other seasons which overlap the bow and arrow deer seasons"

In other words, if it's not small game season leave the field tips at home.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Squirrel season starts 9/24... so I won't be carrying that special arrow in till then.

Thanks for the reminder.
David

1 - 20 of 21 Posts