New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Wow. Congrats to the girl. Pen raised or not that deer was a fair chase trophy in my book. I wish there were more women hunting. Good looking or not.[up]

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Just curious...

Say that happened in NJ - a pen raised deer escaped and was shot say a month later fair chase in the wild. Would it be recognized by Pope & Young or Boone And Crockett?

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
You belong right up there with Jerry Sandusky, Bill Fine and Bill Conlin
Posted: 22 Dec 2011 12:04 PM
Not really she is a 22 year old female, not a 10 year old boy.

His response wasn't as distasteful as some of the other comments I have seen on here.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
very interesting.. its cool the owner of the high fence operation isnt giving her a hard time and is actually happy for her.. Im pretty sure you wouldnt see that anywhere else..

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
wow.. what a monster..looks to be part moose...besides being a hottie its cool to see women in the woods...i hunt with a few and they are some of the best hunters i know...and im not ashamed to say they have taught me alot about the deer woods and i look up to them...i plan on bringing my daughter hunting this spring for turkeys..shes 3.5 yrs old..im gunna take the xbow so i dont scare her with the boom boom...she wants to go hunting with dad so bad but she says i have to leave rudolph alone until santa brings her presents come christmas...but its ok to shoot bambi...shes awesome ..hopefully one day she can tag a monster..i can't wait...[down][down] to the nonsense comment...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts