New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any want stacks of old F&S, outdoor life & sports afield? If not they are going to the recycle man next week.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
BobR I see you live in long Valley, Maybe next time I go up to Black River we could meet. I will save them. Then you and raptor could make a deal.:) As long as they get a good home. Raptor what town you from? I'm in Clifton

·
Registered
177 Posts
I am in Washington, warren county.
Fur Fish and Game is my (current) favorite I do have all of 2004 and 2005 issues. If they are older let me know I'll send the money for postage. Thanks.
BobR and jerseyhunter, I just picked up a stack (about 40-50 issues) of Trapper and Predator Caller from 1980-1984 issues. It was interesting to read through those mags and seeing the same issues that we are dealing with today (anti's and AR) in the early stages.
If interested I could mail you 10 issues each. If you stacked all of the mags(hunting mags that is) that I have saved over the last 20 years(I give most away) I must have a stack that would be about 4 or 5 feet tall.
Anyone know any young hunters that would be interested in reading some of them? I could mail a short stack of them to him or her.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Raptor;
I'll cleaning out!!!!
I have old "the trapper" (now Trapper and Predator Caller) from the 70's on if you want them. When I get them out of the attic I'll let you know

ps I have all kinds of old trapping paper stuff books, catalogs etc. I'm sure there's old bowhunting stuff too if you are interested.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I drop mine off at the local archery shop, archery club, etc.

They get used.

Its neat watching a couple of guys look over a 12 year old copy of Bowhunter, look at what was then a "hot new bow" and say "hey, I remember that!"

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I know the soldiers in Iraq have been asking for old magazines.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
I NEED THEM.. the taxedermy school im soon to attend requires me to get photos of all kinds of wildlife from magazines...how can i go about to get all your old ones?

·
Registered
177 Posts
jerseyhunter and outlaw, if you are going to be at the hunter picnic at pequest I can bring lots of them. I am only 20 minutes from Hacketstown. Send me an e mail raptor...,.,.,@.,.,,.,,newjerseyhunter.com (don't want the computer robots spaming my email) and I will get them out to you or make arrangements to bring them.
I will be able to see this thread again early Tuesday morning but I am leaving for Argentina in the afternoon:D so I don't think I'll have a chance to send them before then. I will as soon as I return though.

·
Registered
177 Posts
BobR, I am interested in anything trapping related. I am kind of new to this trapping stuff and I read everything I can get my hands on.
I don't know about taking all of them but I sure would apreciate a sampling of them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts