New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it started off about a month ago as most of you know with me running over my bow. Then earlier this week I left my cell phone on the hood my truck and took off down the road.. Cell lost forever. Now this morning I'm heading for work in my Subaru and notice the heat cut off. I look at my tempature gauge and see its pinned. Luckily I get to a gas station in Allamuchy Smoke pouring from the hood. I open the hood and look in my coolant resivoir and notice its just about empty ,I mean besides the oil that has replaceed the now missing coolant.Yep blown engine. Did I mention the fact I just put a new engine in the Subaru not 7 months prior because the same thing happend? Oh I didnt mention it? Well I did. So I hearby decree that you are all to stay as far away as possible from me. And I might even sugesst my wife divorce me because no one, ecspecially people you love, should be exposed to as much bad luck as I extrude out of my pores.... [mad][mad][confused][confused][down][down]:(:(:([mad]

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
say to hail marys and do the sign of the cross. that should help. oh yeah i for got dont climb your treestand for a week:):D:D

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
P [no swearing please] I am not going anywhere near a treestand and when, and if I hunt from the ground, I will be wearing a bullet proof vest and a helmet.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
maybe you should hunt in the prone position scrubby:)

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
You might want to wear the helmet around the clock Scrubby!;):D

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Matt I may just go hide under the bed for a while. But seeing how my luck has been going I'll find out that my wifer has aquired a lover in acess of 400 pounds,and while hiding under the bed, they throw each other on the bed in the thrills of passion subsiquently crushing me to death. That would look good in the obituarys huh?

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Scrubby what ever you do, PLEASE don't go flying

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
SRB,

Let me guess about your Subaru, around 70k miles on the head gasket? Check it out on the internet, this is a pretty common problem with them.

-dan

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Matt I may just go hide under the bed for a while. But seeing how my luck has been going I'll find out that my wifer has aquired a lover in acess of 400 pounds and in the thrills of passion they throw each other on the beed subsiquently crushing me to death. That would look good in the obituarys huh?
GOOD ONE SCRUBBY[up]

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
close Dan, About 100K. But the best part is I bought this car used with about 95K on it.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
ok scrubby you got me today but please stay out of a tree or wear your harness going up and down gun season would be a good time to finish that book you have been reading.Don't go on any cruises and stay out of the mid west...

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have to go to the bank today. I probally wouldnt leave the house if I didnt have to. . I'll probally go there and the bank will get robbed I'll be a hostage, theyll take me and brain wash me into to some cult never to see my family agian.

B

·
0 Posts
....Come to Pub199 this Sunday and I'll use some voodoo to get that black cloud away from you!!!! You will see your luck change for the better from that day on!!!
oh yeah your voo doo should do the trick :p

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
great Jim, what are you going to do,stick pins in me? I'll probally develop some infection or other diesease where my face rots off..
I'm going to do my best to get down there this Sunday.:D

·
Registered
131 Posts
my advise to you is, do not attempt to use a climber or any other potentially unstable structure.
may gog be with you, my son!!

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
my advise to you is, do not attempt to use a climber or any other potentially unstable structure.
may gog be with you, my son!!
gog?? who the F#$k is gog. If gog is another name for the son of Satan well It sure seems like he is with me and hanging right over my shoulder.:D

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
gog?? who the F#$k is gog. If gog is another name for the son of Satan well It sure seems like he is with me and hanging right over my shoulder.

thats to funny!!!:D

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
with all that bad luck ...... atleast you some kind of luck....
ummmm, so this is supposed to be good in what way??[confused];)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts