New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
thats one heck of a huge deer [up] if I saw that walking down the trail towards me, I think I would faint:p

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
The guy who live near the land I hunt in Ohio says he has seen one about that size several times this year, with a few droptines. I'm going for almost two weeks here real soon...

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I would have to say that is Def a shooter;)

What a beautiful buck[up]

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
NJ Bowhntr when are you going to Ohio I will be leaving this Sunday for two weeks
I will be leaving this Monday for two weeks...if my wife gets better. Right now, she is have some problems with vertigo, and my vacation that started on Friday has been spent driving her to Doctors instead of hunting. If she is still getting dizzy a week from today...there will be no Ohio trip, or hunting at all on my vacation for that matter. She can't drive, but is sort of okay to work, so I have to drive her back and forth to work on my vacation...nice way to spend 3 weeks off during the rut huh. :(

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
i got buck fever just looking at the pic! great deer! one in a lifetime for sure[up][up][up]

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
I'd let it p [no swearing please] and wait for a bigger one to come in. That's just not big enough for me.

Yeah right, I would have fallen from my stand and then had to explain why I hurt myself.

David

1 - 16 of 16 Posts