New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I got this from the outfitter in Ohio. This is one of 5 good bucks that he's caught on film by the stand I 'll be hunting.I' be there 10/1 - 10/3.I see if I can find some of the other pics he's sent me.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Here is one more. I hope I get lucky. Its my first Ohio hunt. And he is a new outfitter. He's been honest with me so far Via e mail. I guess I'll no soon enough.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Question for you guys that go to illinois do you guys take 80 or 78 through pennsy when we went last year to pike county we took 78 but a few guys i know take 80.
When i go to mapquest it gives me directions using 78
just wondering Thanks
Rob

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The way I go to Illinois is. I take exit 14 off the NJ turnpike and go to Terminal C at the Airport. I'm flying to Illinois.$210.00 Round trip. Takes 2 1/2 hours.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm using an outfitter in Illinois. All I need is Clothes and equipment. He supplies the rest.Probably like your Iowa hunt?

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Same with us they wouldnt let us on the plane with all the crap we bring.
Its a long drive but with a few guys its not bad at all i cant wait:D.

B

·
0 Posts
"35", you need to give me directions right to ERINE'S front door.....Sammy tried to get the directions from "AAA", but they said they need a address

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Are you using an outfitter? I have been hearign a lot about how Ohio is a sleeper state/etc. Good luck.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is my first Ohio hunt. I am using an outfitter. Next year I think I may do a DIY hunt. I'll be hunting Hocking County.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts