New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I thought I was going to be hunting Monday but I forgot My first Aniversary is Monday..(SIGH), I guess its a big deal . Looks like I'll be waiting until Tuesday to get back in the woods. Ok I really need to find away to hunt Saturday, at least in the morning.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok Ian We'll do Wednesday. There is a slight chance I may be able to hunt saturday.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Youre right whelan I was joking It is important. And I would be a jerk to say otherwise. But ya know what a great gift from her would be? "honey why dont you spend all day Saturday and Monday, hunting". Hey, I can dream, can't I?

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
2 things to keep in mind for all you single guys. Never get married during hunting season and never get your wife pregnant in January, February or March!

If you do you will be sorry!

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Take her with you. Tell her it will be quality time, no TV, no radio, no phone, just a nice quiet time together.
I planned ahead ! Married this one ( 3rd ) on Valentines day. :D After all the seasons, and I can never forget the date :D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
So far I have it right. Married on April 16. Other event is going to wait.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Take her with you. Tell her it will be quality time, no TV, no radio, no phone, just a nice quiet time together

HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO,
Take her with me? wow thats funny. she may break a nail. I love my wife but the outdoorsy type she will never be. She understands me thats all I need.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts