New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife called me this morning to report that "YOUR DOG" ate the wedding pics oh boy....anybody's day going better than mine.....

B

·
0 Posts
My wife called me this morning to report that "YOUR DOG" ate the wedding pics oh boy....anybody's day going better than mine.....
it was nice knowing you, say hello to GOD for us all :D:p

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Put on your camo and hide in the yard!! maybe she wont see you!:D

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Get hit by a car while trying to by her something nice! Then when the leg heals save up and have another wedding but this time have it at like some castle in Europe then take the pictures from that one and put them in a safe. But just to let you know if you go home before all this takes place you are Dead!!! Just a little encouragement good luck!!

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Call the photogopher(sp). They should have the negatives.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah it is great just got the pics back from the photogapher on sat didn't even have them a week.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just need to get past thanks giving then I go to m [no swearing please] hunting for a week.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes I have the only keys to the safes

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
sticks hold on I gotta doozy for ya I'm going to start a seprate thread

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sometimes you think she is one of the smartest dogs then she goes and does something like this.....[confused]

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
my dog eat the corner of the shrink-wrapped box which contained by wife's wedding dress.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh did i mention the bed post 3months ago always around this full moon[mad]

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Remind your wife, when she married you in NJ, the dog is now part hers as well, so the blame isn't totally on you!! ;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Now that you have her back against the ropes you should ask for that new expensive toy that you can only dream of. Once they are mad they cant get worse.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts