New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else going? Ill be in Harrrison county on a new farm that I got permission to hunt when I had a flat tire on the side of the Rd 2 years ago, and the farmer helped me get going again...We stayed in touch over the phone the last 2 years, and now I am finaly going out...I was going to blow it off because rain is in the forecast, but the farmer said he's seeing some really big bucks this year...Wish me luick.

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Best of luck and kill a monster[up][up][up][up]

SS!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Good luck guys... there's some bigguns' in Ohio.

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
good luck [up]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Good luck.[up]BEWARE of the shotgun wedding.[rofl]Especially if he said you got a pretty mouth boy.[hihi]

·
Premium Member
10,068 Posts
Good Luck. I love hunting in Ohio, my trip to Africa put a damper on taking time off this fall but I'll be out there next year.

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Awesome, I love Ohio.

Best of luck to you. Have a great time !! [up]

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Good luck. Thats one place I'd love to go. There are some true monsters out there. Looking forward to the pics[up]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[up][up][up]

·
Registered
7,397 Posts
I have been going to Ohio for several years now. I cant make it out opening day but I will be out the 3 week of Oct, the 2 week ov Nov, and then again for gun week.

Where in Harrison County do you hunt? I hunt 2 farms in Harrison County and 1 farm in Belmont county.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Best of luck, I lived in Ohio when I was younger and have seen some pics of nice bucks out there. Actually when my dad was hunting out there he invited my uncle and he asked if there was any spikes out there and no one knew what he was talking about. They didn't even know what a spike was, only rack deer. Good luck again!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Best of luck. Let us know how you make out.
I will be in Muskingum County the last week in October.
I can not wait!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts