New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Same here behind my house!!!! I was thinking bout putting a trail cam back there!!! I really need to find some nice private property for next year, and maybe something that borders non huntable property!!!!

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In PA, it is easy for me to find property and who owns it. You can go on any county website in PA and search tax info for owners names, where the live and how much land they have. I tried to find something like that here, but came up with nothing [down]

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
I would love to find a place close to home. It's not so much that where I go is bad, but too many yahoos are going to Assumpink and pushing the deer out of the area.

David

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have great properties now, but they arent convenient for me, I have to drive to all of them, but always in the wrong direction and always the wrong time of day when there is nothing but traffic

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Ian, you still interested in finding property. I'll search with you. I'm right in Lincoln Park.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Ian, My proprty boarders many acres of State land.. I hardly ever see anyone during the bow season, Do you still live in PA?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts