New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend who's wife has some kind of recipe for a bear's left front paw! It has something to do with the bear using that paw to scoup honey, pick berries or something..[confused] Either way my buddy really wants to try this recipe so if anyone who bags a bear is not mounting it or making a rug I would really like to get that front paw from you...

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
I have a friend who's wife has some kind of recipe for a bear's left front paw! It has something to do with the bear using that paw to scoup honey, pick berries or something.. Either way my buddy really wants to try this recipe so if anyone who bags a bear is not mounting it or making a rug I would really like to get that front paw from you...
Actually, a bear wipes his a$$ with his right paw. Nobody wants to eat that...

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok I just talked to my buddy and he needs the Meat,bone and claws.... It is for some kind of soup.
I think it is one of those voodoo potions...LOL! I'll give it a try!;) Claws are optional but prefered.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
He must be selling it to China. Anyone out there who gets a Bear I want the Pancreas get big Money in china for them things. Oh I am only kidding though.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts