New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all: today I received a check from what I guess is a NJH member. I don't know who you are, and I don't want to post your name here on the forum. You are from Paterson, NJ initials are A S
If you would of included your NJH nic or phone # I would of have called you. Please call me today or tomorrow at my cell phone 908-472-0704.

As of today the October 23 fishing trip is officially closed. We have 21 fishermen going as of right now, including this last check I received. If there are any objections please let me know. I just feel 21 fisherman is enough.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
hey tony, you know when you are gonna hand them the checks, just wondering cause I havent seen the check clear yet.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Can you post the list of everyone going again?

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was supposed to meet him Sunday at his boat. He never showed up. The trip was canceled and he forgot about the meeting. I put all checks in the mail yesterday. I still have one here that I just received today. I would like to hear from all those involved how you feel about closing down the boat with 21 fisherman's.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is the list
El Jefe
Tripleplay
35 Whelan
IMB21
Hkdonfihn
Jersy Jim
Tommy
Woj
Jr Hunt
Jersey Hunter
Drome
Carlo Funk
HP119
D Buck
230 grainhollowpoint
Draghtor
Draghtor--brother-in-law
Brian--Tripleplay co-worker
above Brian-Father in law
Brian--Tripleplay Brother
Mystery check I received today

As soon as I find out who he is I will post it. [up] :D

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
21= 6 to many.;) I vote closed. Doesn't look like everyone is a NJH member.
What's the deal 45 per man and the extra goes to the mate? Or are those extras paying for you.:D You better know I'm just funnin.' Sounds like a great trip. It would be helpfull posting the suggested tackle requirements. As sometime I go a bit overboard.(pun intended):)

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Jim. Go back to the beginning and you will find all my post giving everyone suggestions on what to bring. The main thing is that we all make it there and back safe. I will repeat again, those that have it bring them, those that don't we will provide.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Please!!! The individual who just send me a check. You did not include your nic or phone # in case I have to contact you. The return address is Paterson NJ and your inials are AS. Please post on here who you are so I can complete my list;
Thank You
Tony

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
that check is from one of the 40 pounders I'm going to bag A Striper, I guess he figured safest place is on the boat :D:D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Tony the check you received today with the initial A S is NJOUTBACKCOP sorry about that the wife mail the check. If you have any question call me at my cell 973-417-0233 [up]

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NJOUTBACKCOP welcome on board. we now have all 21 fisherman. Looking forward to meeting everyone on the 23. Meanwhile save hunting all. Tony

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
This is gonna creep up Fast, I am taking off the day after the trip, Anyone wanna do some hunting the next day?

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I maybe up for some hunting the next day depending on what time we get back.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts